Wednesday, December 27, 2006

new puppy & more pics

I decided to post some pictures of our new puppy SuLin. SuLin is a Chinese name which means "a little bit of something very cute." I like SuLin because she is cute and fun to play with. Her favorite things to do are, chase me, growl and bark, run around in the backyard, play tug-o-war and sleep in my lap. She is really funny when she yawns and then growls right after it.
This week I have been playing with the puppy and opening Christmas presents, and riding in the car on our trips to my cousins house. I am looking forward to summer because I like it better when its warm and I really want to go swimming.




Here is su getting really excited about going on a walk.
This is a picture of me with some big glass I got for Christmas.

Here is a picture of me with snow all over my gloves.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

She is a perfect little puppy with a perfect name! I bet you are all enjoying her so much. What a wonderful Christmas present!