Sunday, April 01, 2007

My Day

Hello!
Today I have had lots of fun! Here is a list of things I have been doing today:
  • Jumping Rope
  • Reading (The Bible and The Mixed Up Files of Mrs Basil E Frankweiler.. which we finished today..Moms been reading to us.. we finished it today!)
  • Reading (Jane Erye-I am reading this)
  • Went to Bible Bowl
  • Played with SuLin
  • Watched TV (Animal Planet, Science Channel, and Boomerang, Extreem Makeover Home Edition, and Americas Funniest Home Videos)
  • Laid on the Hammock
I really had a lot of fun today chasing Su around the house. She would run away from me when I would chase her.. it was funny.

today at Bible Bowl we had a practice competition. It was really fun. We only did two rounds of 20. One the first round I got 12 out of 20 and I dont know what the score was on my second one. I think getting a 12 out of 20 is pretty good cause I haven't read that chapter in a long time. :) We got our t-shirts today that are pink. I liked the color but one of the boys didn't.

This week I am looking forward to going on a trip to Houston.

Thanks for reading .. check back soon.. I am going to try and post more often.

bye :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We'd love to see your apron here if you get a chance!
Have a fun week.
m-